Altimeter Three is a tiny flight altitude recorder controlled by your smartphone or tablet. By pressing a button on your mobile device, you can ask it to start recording. After flight, the recorded altitude data is downloaded to your mobile device, where you can view, annotate, and share with friends. For certain sports it also records acceleration up to 24G in three dimensions so that you can analyze your flights in even greater detail.
AltimeterThree requires a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth™ running the AltimeterThree app from the Apple, Amazon, or Google Play app stores.
We suggest you install the app before purchasing the altimeter, to make sure your device is compatible.
AltimeterThree is a flight altitude recorder that is controlled by your smartphone or tablet.
If you would like to collect and share flight data, then this is the altimeter for you. It is small enough to go almost anywhere, and it can used for almost any flying activity.
It captures your notes and observations
on each flight.
You can view an interactive graph of altitude
(and for certain sports, a climb/sink and/or 3-axis acceleration) and produce a Microsoft Excel™ spreadsheet of flight data for further analysis.
If GPS is enabled on your phone, the location of each flight is saved, and can be viewed on a map.
Integration with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Flickr allow you to share your flights with just a tap.
Altimeter Three includes a recharging cable,
and can be recharged from any USB port.
Apple iPhone or iPad running iOS 7+ or Android phone or tablet running Android 4.2 or higher.
- » 3-axis, 24g accelerometer can detect launch, acceleration, speed, ejection, and landing
- » Accurate 19-bit barometric pressure sensor sensitive to altitude changes of less than one foot
- » Daylight-readable LCD display clearly displays all flight statistics−no computer needed
- » History feature stores last 100 flights
- » Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery lasts for hundreds of launches, no batteries to buy
- » Recharges in less than 2 hours from any standard USB port (cable included)
- » Samples pressure 25 times/second, and acceleration over 250 times/second
- » Power button turns device ON/OFF and RESETs the display between flights
- » Automatically powers down after 2 hours to conserve power
- » Handy tether point allows secure attachment
- » Rugged ABS construction to survive crashes
- » Approved for use in official contests
- » Displays results in either English or metric units
Jolly Logic - Altimeter Three--- 100.00
Ships for Free